Baby Shabooblah

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Blog Life

I read blogs. There are quite a few that I peruse on a daily basis. There is one blog that I enjoy, Greek Tragedy. The girl who writes is comparible to a real life Carrie Bradshaw (if you don't know who that is, drop everything and go rent Sex and the City...not the first season though...maybe the last). Her life was fun, dramatic, artsy, downtown...err uptown, and designer. Because she is a tell-it-all person there are lots of personal details and stories that make it a very intense and interesting real life story.

http://stephanieklein.blogs.com/ Incase you want to check it out.

Her life has changed. She has divorced, remarried and had twins. NICU twins. Which have long since been discharged home. However, I started reading her blog long before Sha and long before her pregnancy with the twins.

Today, I click to her page to get the latest on her news and I find that one of her children has been diagnosed with aquired Hydrocephalus, with the cause undetermined. The term hydrocephalus is derived from the Greek words "hydro" meaning water and "cephalus" meaning head. As its name implies, it is a condition in which the primary characteristic is excessive accumulation of fluid in the brain.

I am shocked. Saddened. What a horrible event.

Tonight, I'm going to be hugging Sha a little bit tighter.

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home