Baby Shabooblah

Monday, July 09, 2007

Oh, what a wonderful world...

Ma, Auntie and Sha ventured to Adventures on Wonderland today. We met up with lots of Moms and babies and a few from the NICU. It was a take a deep breath moment when we saw Ma's old Ronald McDonald roomie and her babe. All looking so healthy and happy and a few more of our old NICU friends...

Of course, tonight I'm thinking about our friends who could not be with us. Damn. I sure wish there was something I can do or say or be to them. But ahhh, sometimes wearing the other shoe is more difficult. More difficult to be the observer, the cheerleader and the confident then the prime players. Because you feel useless. I really do hope things turn.

Pa, Ma and Sha enjoyed another evening of just enjoying. The ball popper, the crazy garden and bathtime.

Note to someone without siblings: Please do not point to the baby and say...he made me do it...I highly doubt Sha decided to lob plastic blue balls into the kitchen, making contact with my rear, while I am trying to feed the dog.

Kisses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home