Baby Shabooblah

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Rounding it all up

I'm rounding up all of my ex-breastfeeding material. And I figure I'm in the hole by about $1000.00ish bucks. Give or take about $10,000.00 Geesh. That was an expensive deal that really didn't work out.

I'm gathering it all up for resale on ebay (it was either that or give them out as Christmas gifts). Slightly used bra contraptions, creams, lotions, funky pillow, tanktops, pumps and parts, valves and wicked crap that even I'd never heard of. Used prescription of Domperidone and some wilted up cabbage leaves...

And I'm buying a washer and a dryer. I bet I could buy the fancy kind with all of the electronic gizmos with that money. Front load. Maybe stacking ones that place a sweet lulluby for the baby when the load is done.

And I'm starting a club. La Laundry League.

We can get together and obsess about fabrics, soaps, ground in stains, TIDE pens, washing instructions and designer labels. Perhaps I'll turn into someone who actually has time to sort light and dark. Maybe I'll iron. Maybe I won't.

I have plenty of dirty clothes to get the group started. You don't need your own machine or your own laundry. I have plenty to go around. Heck, I'll be a La Laundry Consultant and hang around and show you how to get your first load going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home