Baby Shabooblah

Sunday, November 05, 2006

More Favourite Things



With Christmas fast approaching (our first Christmas party was last night!), I thought I would share my favourite charity.

One of the reasons I LOVE this charity is that you can donate online with your Mastercard or VISA. It only costs $30.00 CAN and ALL of the proceeds are passed along to children in need. There is no obligation to donate again.

Please consider making an online donation at:

www.scaw.org

If you cannot make a donation, I would like to ask you to pass this website along to your contact groups in your email. It would be one small gesture that could make a difference!

With each donation you will receive a photo and you can give them in someone's name. I think it is the perfect gift. Someday, I hope that I can have the opportunity to join this program in giving out these bedkits overseas.

“I know the difference between being poor in Canada and being poor in Bangladesh. Remember, they have no welfare system, no medicare, and very few charitable organizations in these countries. It is when there is so little hope for people, such as those people in the developing countries, that we must work to improve conditions.”

There is nothing more beautiful than a sleeping child!

Xander and Pa spent the day watching football. And Xander is now peacefully sleeping...we are so fortunate and I can only hope that some of you might be interested in giving to others who have less...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home