Baby Shabooblah

Friday, November 03, 2006

Auntie's Christening

Well, it's been a long time since I've posted, but I do have a funny story to share...

So, last night I stopped to visit the Booblah family and drop off some stuff. I had a good little visit and managed to squeeze in some quality time with my little Turkey...at least it started out that way!

The little man and I are snuggling away, when without any warning...the little love turned INTO my chest and threw-up his entire bottle all down my shirt! But, because he is so talented and has had much practice with his parents, he didn't just throw-up down the front of my shirt...because the majority of it when INSIDE my shirt...into places where baby vomit is never supposed to be...into places that are difficult to clean...especially when Pa is in the room!

Ugh.

So, I walked around in baby vomit, while Ma and I got Sha settled and then we went off to find something for me to change into. Did you know that baby vomit cools quite quickly...and has the most putrid smell I've ever experienced???

Needless, to say, I didn't stay too much longer after that...as I couldn't stand the smell of myself. I was confused when I got home and Lord Uncle B didn't want to come anywhere near me either!

To my darling, sweet, adorable nephew...you stink! Despite the fact that you made me smell just as bad...without getting hardly any on yourself...I still love you bunches...but I think we're going to have to come to some kind of an understanding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home