Baby Shabooblah

Thursday, November 02, 2006

A fond farewell

We have had our ups and downs and it is finally time to say goodbye to Sir Needy my pumping machine. We haven't exactly been friends. I mean, we have been close, but our relationship has been described as turmoil at best. Yesterday, you managed to pump about 2 entire drops for an entire days work. I have grown tired of your less than stellar feedback. So goodbye, my green pumping machine. I bid you adieu. I hope that you go on to pump with other women who can actually live up to your high standards and 3 hour expectations. I wish you gallons of milk and dedication in your future.

May we NEVER meet again.

Back to the hospital you go...and I'll go back to holding up T-shirts.

I am moving on...thank god for Neosure!

All the breast,
Ma

1 Comments:

  • At 8:18 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ma...You sound like you are glad to be back to your old self...in body! We are so glad you are back to your old self in spirit!
    Just think...you gave the best to him during those precious months, now you can dedicate that time to watching him grow!

    Have fun with him! He is so stinkin' cute! Especially with those blue eyes! (which I see he gets from you!!!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home