Baby Shabooblah

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I've looked it all up

And from what I can tell nasal prong whistling is the unsolvable dilemma. What time is it? Good god. The solution. Place baby in bathroom with the exhaust fan running at full tilt. (Just kidding...but I heard a friend did this once for some much need ZZZss). Or put him in his own room. Naw. I don't wanna do that. He just moved in. Didn't he?

From what I can tell, I'm an insomniatic mother, with a slight forward tilt towards hypocondria, with an honourary degree from Google University.

Not all my thoughts are original this time of night.

Going to fall into a coma. Get up and macrame my hair with some product to look presentable for the oxygen woman...

Baby is awake and I'm finally tired.

Cursed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home