Baby Shabooblah

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

And the count down begins

Just a few days left before Pa returns to work! Eek! How did a month go by already. I'm sure before I know it...it will be my turn!! Sha had a busy day with visits from Great Aunt Jojo, Grandpa McF and Grandma C. Pa is pretty sure that baby Sha smiled at him this morning and we have spent the day trying to get him to repeat the smiling so we can see it again!

Sha is growing so quickly and I'm hoping to measure him on his doorframe sometime before Pa is gone...waahhh! This time has been amazing and I would recommend it to everyone.

What will we do with the little Turkey when Ma returns to work?!? Any ideas, all? If I could have a Christmas wish, I wish for a daycare to open at the hospital! Oh, and also a gym...cause really...I deserve two wishes this year. Oh, and a housekeeper...why not be greedy?

Sha has been practicing his exercises that we received from his physiotherapist. WE have been referred to a Home Visiting Program to come out to help us with some more ideas for "muscle toning" for Sha. The RT came to visit and recorded Sha's oxygen rates. I can hardly wait until he is allowed to be in a sling or carrier so we can explore the house and do things together!

Ta ta for now,
Ma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home