Baby Shabooblah

Sunday, October 29, 2006

A Few Well Deserved Thank Yous!

THANK YOU to:

Sha's Great Aunt Jojo who has worked tirelessly to raise $ and sew new bedding for the NICU. I know that the NICU really needs the blankets and mattress covers, because I have seen first hand how many times they get washed. Thank you from Sha and all of the "new additions" in the NICU that have been able to use your soft blankets!

And to:

The Bobier Home staff and Grandma McF who raised $180.50 through a "coffee break"! I almost jumped through the ceiling when I saw this $. I have reread your letter about 20 times and it touches my heart. It definately will JUMP START my upcoming fundraising efforts, as well as my spirit.

Sha is having a fine day. Last night he was trying to breastfeed in our room, but woke up Pa who was running on just a couple of hours sleep. Pa thinks he sounds like a "pig at the trough", with his little grunting and lip smacking...awww. Sha has also learned to turn his head to look at objects, a little bit and is totally in love with the ceiling fan in our room...guess that is why they say children play with the boxes and Daddy's play with the toys!

Love,
Ma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home