Baby Shabooblah

Monday, November 13, 2006

A couple of days off

I'm BACK!

Took a couple days of R and R before Pa returned to work. Auntie and I trekked out to IKEA and then waltzed around Cambridge. Has anyone glanced at the new IKEA book? Ha ha. That dog photo is a riot. Ma and Sha spent some time together on Sunday while Pa was out racing and doing all kinds of manly things that I really don't understand.

Speaking of things I don't understand, sometimes I realize that I am the "learner" of the relationship. I think Pa just keeps me around so he has someone to teach...he has been in the basement working on something that I really don't understand, with wiring schmatics that look a lot like lines with numbers and such. Anyhoo...Auntie and Ma ran around Cambridge to find a "diode" (whatever that is!) and voila! Pa has a new fancy thing-a-ma bobber that he is really excited about. All I know is that it is way-way-way beyond me. I think he should harness this skill and get a career making thing-a-ma-widgets, we could become gypsies and peddle them. I really think that he must get tired of having to "dumb down" all of his conversations! I am soooo not handy. It is a good thing I am pretty. :-)

Pa brought Ma a STAR mag tonight on his way home from work. xoxo. It really doesn't take much.

Sha had a fun day of visiting with his Great grandparents today. Pa returned to work. Waaa. A Cow called to be sure that I was ok. That was so sweet. I love her.

I need to get my schizisal in gear, because I have become a couch lounging, stretch pant wearing, ice cream eating, sloth. Sooo, I commit to getting my lazy arse out of bed at 7:00am, just like the old days, and getting it in gear. The good thing about Glencoe, is there really is no place to shop. (which would make Lak the bank man really, really happy). But there are a ton of things that I could do around this place. So 7:00am it is. Even if it means a nap later...tee hee.

Not that insightful of a post, but hey, it's something. More photos to come.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:33 p.m., Blogger mer said…

    The STAR mag comment made me laugh - works for me too! Oh girls..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home