Baby Shabooblah

Friday, October 27, 2006

Opened a Bank Account

Today I opened the fundraising bank account! Yippee. First big hurdle jumped.

Will be soon searching for Corporate Sponsors. Would love any suggestions that you have for names of businesses that may be interested in financially contributing, $$.

Cheques to be made out to:

Special Deliveries

Mailed to:
St. Joseph's Health Care
c/o Carrie Kinsman
Room A4-037
London, Ontario
N6A 4V2

We will also be looking for silent auction items, after I figure out how to get free pamphlets printed. And of course, participants will need to collect pledges...but all in due time. Peace :-)

2 Comments:

  • At 9:59 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    neighbours said...

    nancy go to mcnaughton's and talk to them. they do fundraising for children's hospital all the time so i would think that they would donate to the nicu as well. the worst they could say is no right?

     
  • At 1:47 a.m., Blogger Like duh! said…

    Great idea. I have approached them in the past via email in regards to another NICU fundraiser but I got no response. I think it might help if I go in person this time. I think they are linked with the Children's Hospital because of a family member who used their services...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home