Baby Shabooblah

Friday, November 17, 2006

Hard to feel inspired...

When you sit around like a mushroom. Humphf. I believe if I was in a race with a Turtle, the Turtle would win. There just not a lot to do. Besides the fact that I am used to being busy. Crazy busy in fact. Dum, de, dum. Excitment for this week...go to hospital and have an RT visit. Bonding. Bond, bond, bond. Day 5 of Pa returning to work and I'm already a little stir crazy. I'm going to a wedding on Saturday night to Windsor!! And staying over night. I can hardly wait.

Sha's girlfriend, baby Awww...did visit us this week. That was really nice. It is amazing how you can sit around and chat about your baby for hours on end. Baby Awww checked out baby Sha. Baby Sha slept. Played hard to get.



Baby Awww.
It is easy to see why Sha is in love. She was a leopard and he was a lion. This has to be a sign!

The RT just left and brought Sha some new tanks and did his saturation monitoring. Sha is such a good boy and is consistantly sleeping through the night!

Ma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home