Baby Shabooblah

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Shhhh...

Sha is sleeping. Pa is sleeping. And Ma is up, still prowling around in the kitchen. Even though I'm not even close to being a cook, I can sterilze a mean batch of bottles. Sha is having a great day and is looking so peaceful. He has so many cutie pie expressions. What a ham! Sha continues to grow and grow and grow. I have had to "retire" so many clothes...so sad, but very exciting! He continues to try to roll over from tummy to back and gets so darn frusterated that I can't leave him down for long. Will try to take some photos tomorrow...

What am I going to do when Pa goes back to work? I suppose I will go to bed...
Why is no one awake this time of night...sure wish my phone would ring right now and someone would come over and hang out with me!

Home oxygen is coming for a visit tomorrow...

Keep smiling!
Ma

1 Comments:

  • At 1:51 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Grandma Mc says
    Hi Ma...I'm up too, working nights. I know how you are feeling, if you're up, everyone should be up!!How great to be able to watch your two favourite people sleep!.Don't worry, when Pa goes back to work, you will do just fine, because you are Supermom! You are both doing a great job and Sha is so lucky to be surrounded by so many people who love him. What a special little boy! Gotta go back to work now, give him a kiss from me while he sleeps.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home