Baby Shabooblah

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Day 91 of Life - September 17th

What a smart little boy you are, Turkey! Little Sha has managed to take a full bottle at 12:00 last night, 9:00 this morning and 3:00 this afternoon. At his 9:00 feeding tonight, he took 28 mL, but then it was Ma, not him, who had to give up. Unfortunately, Ma is sick and had to return to RMH before getting sick all over her son. (Wonder what CAS would think of that?)

Anyway, Pa is going in for his 3:00 bottle tomorrow and Ma is going to sleep a good chunk of the day away. Hopefully, this will make her feel better. It is possible that her sickness was actually caused by Domperidone, as it is one of the possible side effects.

Ma just called...on her drive back to RMH she couldn't wait and couldn't pull over...so, she ended up throwing up all over herself and her truck...4 times! She called for advice...poor Ma. The good news is, she feels a lot better, but before she can go to sleep, she's going to have to clean out the truck and probably do a load of laundry! At least that truck has a leather interior!!! Anyway, she now swears that she will not take Domperidone again, as she can't be throwing up on herself at will!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:28 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry you weren't feeling well and that you made a mess of your truck but in the end it's all worth it isn't it.....

    keep being strong, you guys are doing great...

     
  • At 9:36 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm almost at a loss for words...and that is saying a lot as I love to talk!!!

    I feel terrible that you are having to jump one hurdle after another. Actually it may be better to compare your last several months to the steeplechase. This track n field event has people run long distances, jump hurdles, and jump into or over water traps.
    Just when you think you have the right technique, then life throws you a curve ball.
    I feel terrible that you have to go thru this, but it didn't stop me from laughing either. I don't know what I would do if I threw up on myself. I would probably have to take my clothes off and drive the rest of the way naked!!!

     
  • At 10:55 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ugh,
    I hope you are feeling better now. Good luck on your quest for more milk.

    Tonya (and J and F)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home