Baby Shabooblah

Saturday, July 29, 2006

As per my insanity

Thank you all for your support during this most difficult struggle. It would be very easy for me to get caught up in all of the negatives, when in fact there are so many positive things happening right now.

I do find the suggestion of media attention a sweet suggestion, in this circumstance I do know that it would not provide me with the outcome and resolution that I desperately need. I do know, that in time, things will work out.

However, if in the future, you tune into the A channel and find me sharing my story with Nick Papparella, over a sauerkraut sausage and Diet Coke, with the weenie man, who is located infront of the hospital, you will know that I need to be sedated and driven to my therapist.

There are a million different reasons that I love the hospital and a ton of the people who work there. They are doing so many amazing things for people everyday. I could fill this entire blog with my positive thoughts. Please do not think that my previous comments reflect those of the network and are only that of the participator....haha.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:23 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    To Ma and Pa:

    Rick and I found out the two of you had a baby a couple weeks ago and that there were some complications. Until then no one had even told me the two of you were expecting. I just want to say congrats on the little guy. And I know how the two of you are feeling having a child in the hospital. Unfortunately your little guy has to experience these problems so early in his life. But by the looks of him he is a real fighter. I was glad when Kim sent me the link to this blog because that way I can keep updated on his situation. I am sure the two of you are completely exhausted all of the time. And ofcourse at your wit's end with the hospital and everyone else you are trying to get answers from. It was wonderful to see pictures of the two of you and the little guy and everyone else that I haven't been able to see in so long. Hopefully before long I will be able to travel back as soon as I hear something from immigration that is. I am thankful that someone told me the you had a baby and told me what is going on. That way I knew to email them and ask them about how he was doing. Keep your chin up. I know it's difficult sometimes. And I'm sure that there lots of tears and worries and alot of why did this have to happen to him and us. But one of these days hopefully soon you will be able to take the little guy home, and when that day comes it will be a very happy day for you. Just know that even though Rick and I are over 200 miles away that our thoughts and prayers and with you both and your new son. And I pray that one day in the near future that you will be able to take him home and start spending all the time with the special boy that you both have been longing for. I will definitely be on hear quite a bit now that I know how to find out about him and everything that is going on. Anyhow take care.

     
  • At 10:09 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ma
    if you need to chat I have been through the same benefits issues Twice!!! Somehow you would think they would get it right after the first time.... but no.
    you know where to find me

    Jenn BR

     

Post a Comment

<< Home