Baby Shabooblah

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A Letter From Ma

Below is a letter that Ma wrote before Sha was ever conceived. (I had considered calling this post "Ma's Letter to Her Unborn Child", but was afraid that some of you might take it the wrong way!!!) As most of us know, Ma has great intentions sometimes, but isn't always the greatest with sentimental stuff. She's got the biggest heart I know...but the sentimental stuff isn't her strong suit! She had intended on keeping a pregnancy diary and this was the first entry, however, it didn't go all that well... So, here's to Ma and her attempts at being something she's not...and for loving her unborn child enough to try.

Well…I just thought I should write down some of my thoughts on the idea of baby McFadden. Wow. Even that is a crazy thought.

I went to my pre-pregnancy visit to the doctor’s office today. So far, I think we are off to a good start. He recommended some prepregnancy vitamins with folic acid. So I’m going to start taking them today.

Your Daddy is so excited. I could just cry.

Names:

Xander McFadden – from Daddy
Ava Carolann McFadden – from Mommy

You're not even made yet, but we have so much love for you already. How exciting for us. A family. Alright, I’m crying….so I think I need to stop for tonight. Probably hormones.

Love,
Mom 2005-11-16

1 Comments:

  • At 10:41 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awesome photos and I'm so glad he is coming along nicely.

    It was a great first attempt at your diary, too bad you didn't get any further because I'm sure it would have been great.

    Still and always thinking of you guys and will talk to you soon, say "hi" to the little guy for us...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home