Baby Shabooblah

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Our house

Tomorrow we meet with the real estate agent to FINALLY sign papers to get our house officially listed!!!

We have tried, unsuccessfully, to sell our house ourselves. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME.

Sha has begun to master the fine art of commando crawling and can successfully roam the house. He is not interested in toys. He is interested in the phone, the remote, cords and the computer.

He had a wonderful time at his Aunt Tassie's bridal shower and was fitted for his tuxedo! Oh my, what a little gentleman. Pa, Ma and Sha all had a wonderful time with all of our friends and their children. It is amazing to think that just a few years ago we were the ones playing together. Life moves forward. I am so happy to have so many positive role models in our lives.

Cutest thing that happened: Miss K told me that she had to go to the potty. I took her to the bathroom and we sat and sang twinkle, twinkle little star. Until she looked at me, put a finger to her lips and said "shhhh" and a pointed to her ear and said "listen" and TINKLED!! Hooray and a clapping fest!!! She is also learning to count and says, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9!!

Aunt Mel is doing an awesome job balancing her new responsiblities of two babies to raise. xoxo And of course, Cliffy is doing a fine job as well, he sure does love those girls.

We are also experiencing a pant crisis. Sha is too long for his pants. However, the pants that will fit him in length, will not fit in the waist. So, it is a struggle between wearing manpris or rapper butt.

Sha has a couple of appointments this week, so I will keep everyone posted on the details. Hopefully our surgery letter will arrive soon...I am so damn impatient. I want an appointment NOWWWWWW. Pretty please?

All for tonight, I really should not have had a nap when I came home...oopsie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home