Baby Shabooblah

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Not for the Scrapbook...More for the Record Books

I remember as a child that dairy cows with chronic mastitis are "put out to pasture", so to speak. It really means the end for these girls, partly because I think they choose to become McPatties instead of spending nights without sleep posting on a blog about milk production. That and the hooves probably prevent typing.

Today I obsessed a little more about milk and milking and everything remotely dairy in my life. The ratio is now 1:1 for coworkers who have seen my...ummm...parts. I have pumped and watched the World Cup with a room full of coworkers, had accidental meetings with them and had people in for a viewing. And the most disturbing part is that I'm barely disturbed. And it's not a whacked out dream, not a harassment suit and it certainly is not for money for the bus. I'm just showing my boobs to my coworkers.

Now I get to paint them purple. I am very sad that Frosh weeks is done.

And it's pretty McFunny.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:37 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just looked at the pics of Sha from the other day. He has grown a lot! He is smiling in one of the pics too.

    He looks wonderful (i think i see a little pa in him)

     
  • At 6:22 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Ma, Pa, and Sha. I absolutely love the newest pics. WHAT A CUTIE! He is looking absolutely amazing! You guys have come so far, and have done so well. Feel better soon Ma.

    Lots of Love,
    Kris

     

Post a Comment

<< Home