Baby Shabooblah

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone!

Our very first call to TeleHealth tonight (figured it was Xmas, so I didn't try Dr.B...but I totally thought about it!) Anyhoo...everything is fine. They reminded me to keep the vaporizer going, suction the nose and all that fun holiday joy! Sha just seemed really sleepy yesterday and today. And wasn't all that fussy with his food. (Which is unlike baby Sha)! She told me not to overreact and drive like a maniac to Emerg on Christmas. Good advice, I am sure. Two days until the pediatrican opens back up for business and I am going to make him an appointment as soon as I can.

Sha is fine. I just can't help but worry because a cold to a preemie can be bad news.

It is amazing how many hours of sleep I get, yet I am still functioning. Not happily, but functioning, none the less. Pa has ordered me out of the house to the Boxing Day sale in the am to work out some stress on the VISA.

Mother's Guilt will eat you alive. I swear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home