Baby Shabooblah

Thursday, December 14, 2006

This is the week of appointments!




And next week isn't looking any better. Ugh. Wanna stay in pjs!

Sooo...Sha is now 11 lbs 11 oz and has had his oxygen turned down to 1/32L/min. Whoopie. All I want for Christmas is no nasal prongs...no nasal prongs...no nasal prongs. But time will tell. Pa is busy making Ma happy and working on his honey to do list. Curtains hung in Sha's room and painting done as a surprise in the basement. xoxoxo.

Ma ditched A Cow for a lunch date and she ditched her right back. Love ya gal! Promise sometime before he is 20 we will get together.

Auntie and Ma recieved a wonderful surprise from Dr. B for Xmas. I think she has noticed how haggered we look ('cause we do!) and is sending us to the spa!!! I think I just might be in heaven. I just hope the staff at Fayez doesn't cry when they see us...cause we need a lot of work. Tee hee.

Another doctor appointment tomorrow for Sha's eyes. More news I'm sure.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:56 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a little angel! The pictures are so cute. Hoping to bring the girls to see him within the next couple of weeks. Will call first. Hope all is well.

     
  • At 11:13 p.m., Blogger Like duh! said…

    Who you calling haggard???? I'll have you know that you look amazing (even with puke in your hair and your eyes heavy from lack of sleep)...and I look like I got run over by a Mac truck...at least three times! (Guess that might even out to haggard...)

    Love Auntie

     
  • At 10:33 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad the pictures turned out so well. Very sweet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home