Baby Shabooblah

Monday, October 16, 2006

Another great day!

At the Babooblah house, things are running very smoothly. Sha continues to amaze us and we spend every waking minute saying...come see this face, awww, I can't believe we made that and he's so perfect. It has been a lazy day and I haven't managed to make it out of my pjs. Sha is working on turning his head back and forth while laying around on his tummy. Little turkey looks so frusterated and then finally he is successful...only to build up enough energy to do try it again. Currently, he is busy sucking his thumb and gathering energy for another try at turning.

We are still receiving so many wonderful gifts and I really need to get working on my Thank you cards. I must have some done by the time we return to the NICU on Hallowe'en. Procrastination!

Pa toured by is work today and brought home a feast for Ma for lunch! xoxo

So...more appointments, Sha has his vaccinations tomorrow at his ped docs and then and RT visit on Wed.

I am busy working on my NICU fundraiser idea and am feeling more like myself then I have in a long, long while. I think my movie title should be How Ma Got Her Groove Back...and I want Meg Ryan to play me...and Angelina Jolie to play Auntie...because they look so much like us. I have an appointment with the Foundation office at Parkwood on Monday to go over my ideas and get some feedback.

G2G do some laundry from the mess that was created last night!

Ma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home