Baby Shabooblah

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Yippee!

Pa was on baby watch last night and let Ma have about 11 hours sleep. Whephf. More hours than before I was prego. Last night the entire family curled up on the couch and watched RV. Robin Williams sure does remind me of Pa...especially when he is in the bathroom typing in secret on his Blackberry or when his GPS is talking to him and telling him where to go! Sha and I went for a walk today and it was so beautiful outside. Life sure is moving at a much slower pace than I am used to. Sha sleeps like a champ and is bottling like a man on a mission. We have a couple of new photos, but Pa is napping and I need his help to figure out the technology.

It feels like life is slowly falling into place, just the way it is supposed to.

Auntie and Lord Uncle B stopped by to cuddle the baby and I jumped into the shower. Sha may never learn to walk...because he is going to spent the first 10 years of his life being picked up and carried from room to room!

I am also busy working on the planning stages of organizing an NICU fundraising event. I am thinking about a fun/walk run in early June in Springbank Park. Many more details to follow...because I'm just thinking about all of the details...head is spinning with ideas...very excited!

Love to all,
Ma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home