Baby Shabooblah

Friday, October 13, 2006

Our first ped visit

After about 3 hours worth of packing, organizing and redressing, we made it out the door to our Pediatrician appointment. Sha handled the trip well and
I have to give a big shout out to single mothers because I have no idea how I could do this alone. Pa has figured out all of the oxygen and has promised me that he will NOT "Tim Taylorize" the tanks and machines. He has also promised that if anything breaks, he will not fix it himself...Red Green!

The ped doctor was great and had a student in learning today. When we arrived, the IMG (International Medical Graduate) said, "so your the Nancy." I remember you from emails! Ha Ha. Peds is such a small community and word sure travels fast.

Sha also visited his first restaurant today with us and slept through the entire experience. He does attract quite and audience...and a bunch of "he is so little!" and all I can think of is that he is so big!

He is lovin' on Auntie right now who is over to give Sha a bottle. Pa is out at Timmies getting some drinks because we have become addicts since our stay in London. Now it is a 40 minute round trip for the Timmie's experience. Uncle Kabooblah is home from London tonight as well.

Lots of gifts and lots of sleep (surprisingly!).

We received a gift of a diaper wipe warmer from a certain Dr. C. I have learned that it is more for parents than for babies. Last night Sha threw up on me at 3am and it was SWEET to have a warm wipe to clean myself up with! Luxury.

Tonya, thank you so much for your offer of clothes for Sha. We can surely use them as he is growing so darn fast! xoxo

I think I'm pretty darn good at this job of Mommy.

Ma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home