Baby Shabooblah

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Just a note

Dear Pa,

I know you are tired. Me too. I know we both miss just having a normal life...except when I think about it, I'm not sure we ever did! Just a bit longer. Thank you for being so strong all of the time, even when I'm not. We are so lucky that you love us so much.
Ma

Dear Auntie,

Thank you for listening to me go on and on and on and on. I know I would be tired of me by now. I couldn't ask for a better sister and Sha couldn't get a better Auntie. Thank you for letting me break into your blog and post messages!
Ma

Dear everyone who continues to read our journey,

Thank you for your ongoing support and wonderful messages. I really love to sit back and check out the messages every night and continue to tell Sha about everyone who is excited for him to come home. And to all our special family overseas...thank you for caring about us and we are looking forward to your next visits so you can meet little Sha!
Ma

Dear family,

I know that it is very difficult when you feel like there is nothing that you can do to help us. You are helping. Just by asking if we are ok. Sometimes that is all that we need. And it really does make a difference. Thank you for the treats for the nurses, blankets for the NICU, the care of our home and Sha's puppy.
Ma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home