Baby Shabooblah

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Day 53 of Life - August 10th

Meow Mix (formerly known as Dr. C)...who is in charge of Sha this week

I know that I say this almost every day (which is really a good thing), but today, when I say, "It's been a slow news day"...I really mean it! There is absolutely nothing to report about the little one today. His oxygen saturation and requirements are around the same and they haven't weighed him or anything and most importantly, his feeds haven't changed!

So, when Uncle Kabooblah came to hold him today, I had to zip down to the NICU to take a few pictures because I know that if there's no news to report, everyone will be just as happy...if not happier, with some new pictures and a "new" video (although it is a couple of weeks old...it's still enjoyable). So, enjoy...and hopefully, day 54 of life is just as boring!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:23 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi guys! I'm glad to hear that it was a slow news day. Those are always good. It was so nice to see pictures of Uncle Kabooblah holding Sha. Keep taking care of yourselves, and Ma, I hope that you had a spectacular Birthday!

    Lots of Love,
    Auntie Kris

     

Post a Comment

<< Home