Baby Shabooblah

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Cursing the Curse

We are sick.

I think it is a combination of the Ebola virus and the Dengue Fever and some other, yet-unnamed rogue virus.

Sha is awake all night and sleeps all day. Ma has adapted back to this schedule quite nicely (infact if it wasn't for all of the phlegm it would be kind of fun!) Ma showered for the first time since the weekend (yummy!) and Sha has his very first butt rash. Pa returned to work today but looks worse.

Alternate use for baby wipes: kleenex. Shea-butter nose. Thank you Huggies!

Auntie is taking Ma to get some more drugs tonight. Shoppers here we come.

I think we are going to Florida if the germs don't take me out first.

Thank you Westbrook curse. Who was I to think I could just take a trip? Crazy fool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home