Baby Shabooblah

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Birthday Wishes

What to get Pa for his birthday this year?

Time flies by and Pa's birthday is fast approaching!

For his past birthday, I thought I would get him a gift certificate to a paintball place that he LOVED in London. I zipped out to my car after work to drive down to the store before it closed. Accidently, I ran the car into a yellow pole in the parking garage (maybe I was going a little fast...) and put a classic yellow racing stripe and a long dent down the side of our black car. Happy Birthday!

He said not to bother getting him gifts anymore.

But, just because he thought it couldn't get any better than that, for Father's Day, last year I gave him a preemie and I moved out of our house to RMH!

What the heck do I get him for his upcoming bday? Any suggestions?

(maybe a helmet?)

1 Comments:

  • At 1:08 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have a great idea. You could get him Molly Maid for when you are in FLA so that he won't have to scrub while you're away.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home