Baby Shabooblah

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Bridget Jones eat your heart out

From the beginning, I have been asked over and over again whether it is better to know people in the NICU or not to know people. And of course, it is better...except...

In the late morning, I was still in my pjs. And I decided to take a quick run out to the sterilizer which is down the hall but still within the confines of Care by Parent. Unfortunately, a male staff came in to visit. And I was sans bra. So I quickly tried to beeline for my room at a semi walk, trying to be non obvious about my state. So...I'm kind of in a run/walk and I made it into my room. But the guy, must have thought I was just in a hurry, so he kept up with me!

I casually turned my back to him to pretend that I'm staring lovingly at my baby and of course there is a big rush of hormones, because Sha is so damn cute and making hungry faces...gush. And so I'm soaked. Ugh. I had to him to leave.

"You need to go"

I'm really, really, really hoping he didn't know why. Maybe he just thinks I'm rude. I hope.

This moment brought to you by the makers of Domperidone and Blue Light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home