Baby Shabooblah

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Ode to a Happy Day!

Today was awesome!

Sha and Pa spent the day wandering through the Autoshow. This left the whole day for me to cosy up for some couch napping in the basement in front of the big screen. Mmmmmm. I love couch napping. So much so that I think I should be a couch tester and nap for a living. If I could talk Pa into it I would love to replace our bed with a sectional. Seriously, we would be happier people. I really wish I enjoyed running as much as I enjoy couch napping.

Pa left Ma the new People magazine to read and a tub of Rolo icecream. I managed to have italian wedding soup and garlic bread (for dipping!) for lunch. I turned off the phone and just let the day go down the drain. How is it possible to not have watched TV in so very long, and still it is all repeats?!? Bell, you suck! If I have to watch the American Chopper guys build the Blues Bike one more time...well...let's just say it won't be pretty. And seeing as I was alone, I ate like a neandrathal and slurped and got it all over my shirt and the magazine...and even a little on the floor. Bliss.

It did feel lonely though and I almost didn't know what to do with myself all day long. I'm pretty sure that I used to have a life?!? Maybe?

Sha and Pa had a great day out. Pa enjoyed the cars and Sha enjoyed all of the attention he gets in public. Apparently, they even took a trip to McDonalds after the show. Pa even found an online coupon for $2.00 off the admission price online. Which is so not like him and totally like me. What has become of this man I knew? Coupon clipping?!? I thought I would never see the day. Parenthood sure has changed us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home