Baby Shabooblah

Friday, September 01, 2006

Day 75 of Life - September 1st

Not too much to report today...happy day! The Turkey now weighs 2185 g (4.817 lb) and is officially now over 3 times his birth weight. I swear, he gets the weight gain thing from me...and he's darn good at it!!!

He did some breastfeeding earlier today and was able to eat 6 cc before falling asleep, so Ma gave him the rest via pump. He is going to try again at his 9:00 feeding...hopefully, he'll be able to get a little more before falling asleep!

Ma and I just went out for dinner at a fairly new restaurant called Moxie's. It was obvious that all of the waitresses don't eat the food...or any food for that matter! I've never seen that many emancipated people in one place! However, I will say that the service and food were excellent! And it was a great place for people watching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home